ManageEngine Recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Information and Event Management
ManageEngine Earns An Overall User Rating of 4.6 Out of 5, as of April 17, 2019
- Read Log360 reviews on Gartner Peer Insights at https://gtnr.it/2GzSV5T
- View the April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for SIEM announcement at https://gtnr.it/2IwODyf
- Download and try Log360 for free at http://bit.ly/2VfyEul
PLEASANTON, Calif. – April 30, 2019 – ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho Corp, today announced that it has been named an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), with an average overall rating of 4.6 out of 5. The rating is based on 160 reviews, as of April 17, 2019, submitted by verified IT security professionals who have worked hands-on with ManageEngine’s SIEM solutions, including Log360.
Gartner defines the SIEM market by the customer’s need to analyze event data in real time for early detection of targeted attacks and data breaches, and to collect, store, investigate, and report on log data for incident response, forensics, and regulatory compliance. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM recognizes vendors in this market based on their overall user rating and product adoption review coverage criteria.
“We’re proud to be recognized as one of the highest-rated vendors in the April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM,” said Manikandan Thangaraj, director of product management at ManageEngine. “Future security operations centers (SOCs) need a robust solution that is agile by design, can quickly adapt to the unique network ecosystems of enterprises, and minimizes human intervention needed to detect, prioritize, and mitigate threats. We constantly strive to make our SIEM solutions meet these dynamic needs with exceptional support, which is acknowledged by our customers’ reviews.”
Log360 Customer Reviews on Gartner Peer Insights
“Automating Manual Work With Proactive Alerting, Trend Analysis, And Governance Compliance.” An IT manager from a service firm in South Africa said, “We have a few key applications running with SQL Authentication accounts which does not comply with the relevant PCI and ISO controls. In order to address this, we implemented EventLog Analyzer to monitor all changes in our SQL environment and put specific focus on audit failures on all SQL accounts. Most importantly we receive proactive alerts directly to our service desk and key employees who can react should a brute force attempt be detected.”
“Implementation Was Easy And [We Were] Up And Running In A Short Amount Of Time.” A system administrator from a finance firm in Iceland said, “Very satisfied with the product, it is easy to set up and maintain. The support is one of the best I have experienced so far […] Great variety of reports and guidelines to follow.”
Read what Log360 customers are saying on Gartner Peer Insights here.
This announcement, which is based on user-generated content, also builds on ManageEngine’s recognition in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management* for the third consecutive year by industry analysts.
Highlights of Log360
As a one-stop solution for enterprises’ log management and network security challenges, Log360 offers:
- Real-time security analytics: Consolidates security incidents from across the network into dashboards, and offers actionable insights. Log360 comes with over 1,200 predefined report templates and alert profiles that help meet enterprises’ security, auditing, and compliance needs.
- Capabilities to ensure data security on cloud platforms: Ensures the security and integrity of data stored on IaaS and PaaS platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, and SaaS applications including Salesforce. Log360 provides detailed information on who accessed what data and from where, and sends real-time alerts to prevent unauthorized accesses.
- User entity behavior analytics powered by ML: Log360’s UEBA add-on uses machine learning to detect data exfiltration, account compromises, and insider attacks. Anomaly detection, coupled with risk scoring and threat corroboration, helps admins quickly identify, prioritize, investigate, and mitigate threats.
- Effective incident response system: Helps SOCs speed up the incident detection and resolution process with its incident response system’s built-in incident tracking and ticketing console. The solution also provides an option to raise tickets for every detected incident in ServiceDesk Plus, ServiceNow, JIRA, Zendesk, and other help desk software.
- Advanced threat intelligence: Comes with a built-in, global IP threat database and STIX/TAXII threat feed processors that detect traffic sent from and to malicious sources, preventing attacks at their earliest stage.
- Quick implementation and negligible training efforts: Takes just hours to implement and starts offering insights minutes after deployment, unlike traditional SIEM solutions. Log360’s auto-discovery of over 700 log sources helps security professionals quickly add sources for monitoring, simplifying installation.
Pricing and Availability
A free, 30-day trial version is also available for download here.
*Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management,” Kelly M. Kavanagh, Toby Bussa, Gorka Sadowski, 3 December 2018.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Peer Insights
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 70,000 verified reviews in more than 200 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Log360, an integrated solution that combines ADAudit Plus, EventLog Analyzer and Cloud Security Plus into a single console, is the one-stop solution for all log management and network security challenges. This solution offers real-time log collection, analysis, monitoring, correlating and archiving capabilities that help protect confidential data, thwart internal security threats, and combat external attacks. To help meet the most essential security, auditing and compliance demands, Log360 comes with over 1,200 predefined reports and alert criteria. For more information on Log360, visit www.manageengine.com/log-management.
ManageEngine is the enterprise IT management division of Zoho Corporation. Established and emerging enterprises – including more than 60 percent of the Fortune 500 – rely on our real-time IT management tools to ensure optimal performance of their IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, applications, desktops and more. We have offices worldwide, including the United States, the Netherlands, India, Singapore, Japan, China, and Australia as well as a network of 200+ global partners to help organizations tightly align their businesses and IT.