Available Position(s): 2
Channel IT the distributor for ManageEngine for Greece, Cyprus and Malta and other vendors is seeking to recruit two highly motivated Network Engineers in its Nicosia and Larnaca offices wanting to make a difference in their career path..
- Setting up of computer networks.
- Software support for servers and Windows OS platforms.
- Installation and configuration (antivirus/backups/Firewalls and other software).
- Installation and configuration of network equipment (Routers-Switches).
- Firewalls and customization of security policies (Firewall Policies, VPN Policies, etc.).
- Maintenance and upgrading of customers network/equipment and or software systems, and resolving potential problems.
- Extensive travel might be required from the successful applicants supporting customers in other countries where Channel IT has operations.
- Take on training as and when needed to enhance knowledge in current and future product lines.
Qualifications and Skills
- University or College Degree within the field of IT/Engineering.
- CCNA / CCNP certifications will be considered as an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions will be considered as an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of TCP / IP, Routing Protocols, Network Security, VPN, Wi-Fi, VLAN.
- One year of Active Directory Experience.
- Knowledge of Linux will be considered as an advantage.
- Independent judgment.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and client service skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Integrity, Accountability, Confidentiality.
To Chief Technology Officer.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested, please send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and curriculum vitae (CV).