Desktop Cloud Computing product line of hardware appliances
Sphere 3D’s patent pending Desktop Cloud Computing product line of hardware appliances was purpose built and custom tuned to finally deliver on the industry’s original promise of VDI—a no compromise, next generation of VDI we call Desktop Cloud Computing (DCC). Sphere 3D offers a wide range of appliances with densities ranging from 50 to 200 virtual Windows desktops per appliance to exactly fit your organization’s needs.
Desktop Cloud Computing deployments takes the risk out of estimating upfront and future CAPEX costs by eliminating unpredictable SAN variables thus providing fixed initial deployment costs and known future cost-to-scale expenditures as your organization grows.
Features & Benefits:
- Each appliance ships ready to drop into an existing VMware environment within just a few minutes.
- Easy scalability, reduced management costs, and elimination of VDI performance bottlenecks.
- End users enjoy the benefits of working on virtual desktops guaranteed to run two to eight times faster than physical desktops.
- For distributed workgroups or small offices of up to 50 users of any type
- Up to 10,000 Desktops in increments of 50, 100 or 200
- 2x Intel Xeon Processor E5-2630v2 (2.3 GHz, 15MB L3 Cache, 80W)
- 96GB Memory
- 1.2TB Solid State Storage
- Network Connectivity – 4 x GbE