Webinar 1: 2nd April 3pm EET
Real-time Active Directory password synchronization for G Suite and Office 365
How many applications are used in your organization on a daily basis? How many passwords do an average user have to remember? How many help desk tickets do you get on a daily basis?
Password synchronization and self-service are the answers to save your help desk from being flooded with password-related tickets. Join this webinar and learn how to simplify users’ login process with our real-time Active directory-based password synchronization solution.
- Walk-the-talk─ Real-time Active Directory password synchronization for Office 365 and G Suite.
- Self-service password reset via Ctrl+Alt+Del screen for AD and other applications.
- Policy-based access control based on Active Directory OUs and groups.
- Securing your app passwords with a granular password policy.
Webinar 2: 16th April 3pm EET
Top 10 undervalued Active Directory management features of ADManager Plus
Think you've tried all the features ADManager Plus has to offer? If yes, you may be in for a big surprise! In fact, one of the features you might've overlooked could be exactly what you need to enhance your AD, Exchange, or Office 365 administration. In this webinar, we'll showcase all the under-the-radar ADManager Plus features that every AD administrator must know.
- Get instant email and SMS alerts for every management operation.
- Export an Exchange user mailbox as a PST file before deleting an AD user account.
- Perform on-the-fly management right from reports.
- Assign time-bound group memberships.
- Create custom reports to meet your organizational needs.
- Get complete visibility into AD changes with built-in reports to meet compliance requirements.
- Simplify user provisioning by setting conditions to trigger auto-population of the desired attributes.
- Avoid embarrassing “oops” moments, like the accidental deletion of an active user account during deprovisioning.
- Create remote mailboxes while adding users, or create them for existing users.
- Grant temporary access to critical folders and shares.
Webinar 3: 23rd April 3pm EET
Secure Windows logons with two-factor authentication (2FA)
Social engineering attacks have increased and the advancements in these attacking techniques sure cause a concern about organization’s security. The easiest way to break into a network is by misusing a user’s identity. A strong password can also be compromised and we have to come to terms with password strengthening not being the only answer to protecting user accounts from these attacks.
Join our product expert in this session to learn how to boost your organization’s security with an additional layer of authentication.
- Strengthen passwords with a granular password policy.
- Enable two-factor authentication for both local and remote desktop logons.
- Enforce granular 2FA based on OUs and groups in the Active Directory.
Webinar 4: 24th April 12pm EET
How to shield telecommuters from password troubles and ensure business continuity.
Active Directory (AD) has grown a lot in terms of features over the past two decades. However, this tried-and-true directory service falls short in certain key aspects of password management.
For instance, telecommuters who seldom come into the office can’t reset their AD password unless they're connected to the directory network. Even if they call their IT administrator and get their password reset, the new password still wouldn't reflect on the user's machine, meaning password reset efforts for these users are in vain.
Why does this happen, and how can it be overcome? Is there a solution that can help with password management for all employees, even telecommuters? Lucky for you, there is.
Join our identity and access management (IAM) expert's webinar where we explain how ADSelfService Plus simplifies AD password management—even for telecommuters—and helps ensure business continuity.
- Empower users to reset their AD passwords right from the Windows logon screen, even when they're telecommuting.
- Strengthen the process of password resets through multi-factor authentication methods, including an SMS or email-based one-time password, RSA SecurID, and RADIUS.
- Ensure 100 percent user enrollment by forcing enrollment using a logon script.
- Notify telecommuters about their impending password expiration via email, SMS, and push notifications.
- Enforce strong, custom password policies, and display policy requirements on the reset and change password screens.
Webinar 5: 25th April 3pm EET
How to detect insider threats and account compromise in Office 365.
On an average, organizations using Office 365 experience 2.7 threat instances, each month, including compromised accounts and insider threats. A single data breach can cost an organization up to $3.9 million.
Considering the costs data breaches can incur, it's critical for organizations to understand, detect, and prevent account compromises. Join our webinar and learn how to detect security attacks in Office 365.
Office 365 Adoption and Risk Report 2016
Cost of a Data Breach Study by Ponemon 2018