Endpoint Management and Security Conference
Modernizing endpoint security practices in the changing cybersecurity landscape.
12pm – 2pm
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Welcome to the ManageEngine Endpoint Management and Security Conference
Security gaps are wider than ever as more users work remotely, more unmanaged devices connect to the network, and more threats evolve to take advantage of these vulnerabilities. At the same time, many modern endpoints have popped up. Deeper visibility into these endpoints, along with apps, files, and locations, is vital to safeguard your users and prevent suspicious activities before an attack compromises your entire network.
However, it’s also important to find balance between maintaining security and productivity.
Fortunately, unified endpoint management (UEM) has evolved to meet the demands of current hybrid workspaces.
Join our panel discussions and sessions given by industry experts to stay on top of your game, and explore what’s new in the endpoint management and security space.
12:00 PM EEST
Thu, Sep 16, 12:00 PM – 12:10 PM
12:10 PM EEST
Thu, Sep 16, 12:10 PM – 12:50 PM (EEST)
- Security lessons from the expert panel: Use cases on what’s worked and what hasn’t
- How can cloud based endpoint security help IT teams overcome challenges of remote/hybrid work environments?
- How to ensure security without hampering the end-user experience?
- Live Q&A session with industry experts
12:50 PM EEST
Thu, Sep 16, 12:50 PM – 01:00 PM (EEST)
1:00 PM EEST
Thu, Sep 16, 01:00 PM – 01:30 PM (EEST)
- Discover modern UEM trends that can help build a resilient appraoch
- Learn about the convergence of management and security
- Identify how to effectively monitor a distributed workforce
1:30 PM EEST
Thu, Sep 16, 01:30 PM – 02:00 PM (EEST)
- Learn how to improve your cybersecurity posture by implementing zero-touch patching as your security baseline
- Learn about the role of Zero Trust in protecting networks from ransomware
- Discover modern security approaches in Zero Trust to ensure the security of enterprise data at rest, in transit, and in use.
Global head of support – ManageEngine UEM
Senior technical evangelist
ManageEngine endpoint management solutions