ChannelIT is seeking to recruit a talented Account Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Generating leads
- Following up on existing leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering questions about credit terms, product licensing and prices.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Successful experience in a similar position 2+ years;
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build confidence with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in office and CRM applications.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware technologies will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Skills in short-term and long-term planning of sales;
- Results oriented, leadership qualities, good analytical skills, systematic approach to work;
To Sales Manager.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested, please send us an email to [email protected] with your resume and curriculum vitae (CV).