Risk-Based Authentication | Appgate
A Multi-Layered Approach
RBA is designed to provide dynamic protection against complex fraud.
Risk-Based Authentication provides protection at the user level by adapting to known behaviors and using context to authenticate users and approve transactions.
- Qualify the risk of any given transaction, on any channel, in real time and compared to normal user behavior.
- Create customized rules to prompt action based on your risk tolerance.
- Implement the authentication methods that work best for your organization.
Our transaction monitoring and authentication offerings work seamlessly together. RBA allows you to create customized workflows to simplify the integration between both solutions.
- Orchestration enables you to implement workflows depending on your specific risk tolerance.
- Easily prompt step-up authentication based on transactional risk.
- Simplify integration and combine solutions without the need for tedious backend configurations
Create customized, powerful workflows and utilize the features that best serve your organization’s specific needs.
- Create policies based on the risk associated with a request.
- Clear, real-time communication between all different products to ensure a well-informed decision-making process.
- Drag and drop interface to create new, or change existing, workflows in real-time.
Ambiguous variables generate false positives and cause friction, often locking out your customer and creating frustration. RBA removes this binary decision making by evaluating additional risk variables and offering modern authentication methods.
- Permit access based on behavior and risk data rather than a static set of rules.
- Contextual data provides enhanced protection without compromising user experience.
- Streamline the authentication process with modern factors such as biometrics.