Enterprise-Class Phone System without Enterprise Complexity
Kerio Operator is a VoIP based phone system that provides powerful yet affordable enterprise-class voice and video communication capabilities for small and mid-sized businesses globally. Kerio Operator represents significant cost savings over traditional telephony by leveraging Internet based communication, mobile and desktop softphone applications, and interoperability with many affordable phones.
- Phone Capabilities People Love: Kerio Operator Softphone lets you place and receive voice and video calls, listen to voicemail, set up call forwarding, and check call history — anytime, anywhere using only your computer. Create a conference call on the fly, manage calls using the Kerio Operator app for Salesforce, or set up flexible forwarding rules to make sure you never miss a call.
- Easy to Administer Deploy, configure and administer Kerio Operator in a flash through an easy-to-use web administration interface. Stay in control of all your Kerio Operator appliances through Kerio’s centralized web interface – MyKerio.
- Uncompromised Security: Its advanced security technologies keep telephone hackers out, prevent misuse and ensure the privacy of your users and those they call. Kerio Operator continually monitors for anomalous behavior, detects and prevents break-in attempts and supports call encryption.
- Serious Cost Savings: Kerio Operator makes financial sense. Walk away from your traditional phone service, expensive PBX and specialized phone technician — and embrace Kerio Operator.
- Flexible Deployment: Deploy as a software appliance, a virtual machine, or a performance-optimized hardware appliance. Don’t want to manage your own server? Choose hassle free Kerio Cloud.