Desktop Central MSP
Integrated Desktop & Mobile Device Management for Managed Service Providers
Desktop Central MSP is an integrated Desktop and Mobile Device Management software that helps managed service providers to efficiently manage their customers’ desktops, servers, laptops and mobile devices from a central point. It is suitable for small, medium as well as large MSPs.
- Patch Management: Automate deployment of patches to both Microsoft and Non-Microsoft applications of your clients remotely and define system health policies.
- Software Deployment: Enables scheduled deployment of software to multiple client computers. Supports installing MSI, EXE, ISS, Script based applications.
- Mobile Device Management: Mobile device management enables to configure, manage and secure mobile devices from a central place.
- Mobile Application Management: Mobile application management enables to distirbute, and manage the apps. It supports distirbution of both in-house and commercial apps.
- Asset Management: Manage and control each of your clients’ IT assets remotely and get notified on specific events like a new software/hardware found, prohibited software detected, etc.
- Remote Control: Take control of your clients’ desktops remotely to troubleshoot or perform any specific changes, notify users before taking control, log connection reasons, switch between multiple monitors, transfer files, etc.
- Power Management: Go green with effective power management by applying power schemes, shutting down inactive computers and get system uptime report.
- USB Device Management: Restrict and control the usage of USB Devices in the network both at the user-level and at the computer-level.
- Configurations: Over 25 pre-defined configurations to standardize your clients’ desktop, application, system, and security settings.