Performance Monitoring Solution for DevOps and IT Operations
Site24x7 offers unified cloud monitoring for DevOps and IT operations. Monitor the experience of real users accessing websites and applications from desktop and mobile devices. In-depth monitoring capabilities enable DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot applications, servers and network infrastructures, including private and public clouds.
- Monitor Website Performance: Monitor the performance of internet services like HTTPS, DNS, FTP, SSL, SMTP, POP, URLs and APIs from 50+ global locations (or via wireless carriers) and those within a private network.
- Server Monitoring: Stay on top of outages and pinpoint server issues with root cause analysis capabilities. Create custom plugins and monitor critical attributes. Monitor Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, VMware and Docker
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring: Record and simulate multi-step user interactions in a real browser and optimize login forms, shopping carts and other applications.
- Application Performance Monitoring for DevOps: Identify application servers and app components that are generating errors. Monitoring for Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, AWS, Azure and mobile platforms.
- Network Monitoring: Comprehensive monitoring for critical network devices such as routers, switches and firewalls. Assist network teams get deep performance visibility required to manage complex networks.
- Unified Visibility into your Cloud Infrastructure: Monitor critical cloud hosted applications and ensure optimal performance. Out-of-the-box support for Amazon EC2, RDS and S3 buckets.