IAM Podcast series
Gartner defines identity and access management (IAM) as the discipline that enables the right individuals to access the right resources at the right times for the right reasons. With organizations embracing changes like remote workforces, IoT, BYOD, and more, managing identities and access to critical resources becomes a daunting task.
Downplaying the role and importance of an IAM strategy is like leaving gaping holes in the security landscape for malicious actors to exploit. It’s high time companies start treating IAM as an absolute necessity.
We welcome you to our Identity and Access Management Podcast series, where our technology evangelists share their take on the role and importance of an IAM framework in your organization.
Here's a quick preview of what's covered in this podcast:
IAM podcast excerpt
In this series, we'll discuss:
- Why an IAM solution is a must-have in your security arsenal.
- How IAM solutions can help you verify user identities and enable access to resources, whether in the cloud, on-premises, or in a hybrid cloud.
- How to leverage AI and ML applications to establish user behavior baselines and identify malicious actors.
- How to enhance the user login experience with single sign-on (SSO), and secure identities with multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- How to adhere to the stringent requirements of compliance mandates like HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST, and much more.
- How to implement an identity-driven Zero Trust model.
- How to streamline user provisioning, password management, access governance, and much more with an effective identity governance and administration (IGA) strategy