Managing your Office 365 setup using native tools has drawbacks. There are restrictions on performing tasks in bulk, delegating tasks, managing multiple tenants, storing logs for a longer period, and more. To know how to easily overcome these hurdles and keep your Office 365 environment in top shape, read ManageEngine’s ‘Five critical features you need for effective Office 365 administration‘ e-book.
This e-book will help you understand how to:
● Create Office 365 users in bulk.
● Assign, modify, or remove Office 365 licenses in bulk.
● Get in-depth information about Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, OneDrive for Business, and more.
● Create audit profiles and customize audit log filters for effective monitoring.
● Get notifications about critical incidents for quick troubleshooting.