Channel IT is seeking to recruit 2 computer network engineers. The successful applicants will be responsible for providing Support Services to our growing customer base.
- Setting up of computer networks
- Software support for servers and Windows OS platforms
- Installation and configuration (antivirus/backups/Firewalls and other software)
- Installation and configuration of network equipment (Routers-Switches)
- Installing and Configuring Wireless Network (Wi-Fi).
- Evaluation and design of wired and wireless networks.
- Firewalls and customization of security policies (Firewall Policies, VPN Policies, etc.).
- Maintenance and upgrading of customers network/equipment and or software systems.
- Supervising customers network equipment and resolving potential problems.
- Implementation and support of various cloud solutions and services
- Extensive travel will be required from the successful applicants supporting customers in other countries where Channel IT has operations.
- Take on training as and when needed to enhance knowledge in current and future product lines.
- Qualifications and Skills
- University or College Degree within the field of IT/Engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions.
- One year of Active Directory Experience.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix will be considered as an advantage,
- Independent judgment.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and client service skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
To Chief Technology Officer.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity