Webinar - Active Defense and Threat Detection with Deception Technology
Powered by Smokescreen - A global leader in deception technology
Sahir Hidayatullah, Founder & CEO of Smokescreen, shares insights from 20+ years of running active defense programs globally and learning from deception deployments that his team has managed at over 100 customers across the world.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- The difference between passive and active defense.
- How modern security team run active defense programs using deception.
- Use cases – How you can use deception to actively defend your network and detect pre-attack recon, lateral movement, privilege escalation, insider threats, APTs, zero–days, AD threats, and more.
- Deception + Your security stack – How deception helps make your existing security controls better and gets you higher ROI from your prior security investments.
- The attacker’s view of deception – A live demo of what happens when attackers stumble into a network with deception, how you can detect their movement, actively engage them, and stop breaches.