Deep Security Suite
Advanced server security for physical, virtual, and cloud servers
Preserve performance and consolidation ratios with comprehensive agentless security built specifically to maximize protection for VDI environments. Shield vulnerabilities before they can be exploited, eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching, frequent patch cycles, and costly system downtime.
[button size=”large” type=”success” link=”/gdpr” target=””]GDPR READY[/button]
- Anti-malware, which detects malicious software and stops it—powered by data from the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™
- Web reputation services stop access to known-bad URLs
- Detecting and stopping ransomware-specific command and control (C&C) traffic
- Protecting your servers and applications across the hybrid cloud (physical, virtual, and cloud) by shielding them against exploits of known software vulnerabilities that could be used to inject ransomware
- Identifying suspicious activity when ransomware attempts to gain a foothold in a data center (e.g., via a compromised user to a file server), and preventing it from continuing, and alerting that there is an issue
- Detecting and stopping lateral movement if ransomware gets into the data center by identifying and blocking the attack from spreading to more servers
- Integrity monitoring, which alerts organizations that suspicious activity is happening on critical systems, enabling a rapid response to a potential ransomware attack
Desktop Cloud Computing deployments takes the risk out of estimating upfront and future CAPEX costs by eliminating unpredictable SAN variables thus providing fixed initial deployment costs and known future cost-to-scale expenditures as your organization grows.
Features & Benefits:
- Each appliance ships ready to drop into an existing VMware environment within just a few minutes.
- Easy scalability, reduced management costs, and elimination of VDI performance bottlenecks.
- End users enjoy the benefits of working on virtual desktops guaranteed to run two to eight times faster than physical desktops.